Halloween is just around the corner, which means that Thanksgiving and the Winter Holidays (Christmas, Hannukah, New Years, etc…) will be here before you know it.
Is your practice ready for the holiday season?
If your practice is like most of the aesthetics practices we’ve worked with here at Total Social Solutions, chances are you aren’t, and that could be hurting your business.
Tips to Plan for Holiday Marketing Success
In order to ensure success of any marketing campaign, it’s important to plan ahead and make sure that your entire staff is aware of, and potentially involved in, the process and execution.
- Pick a theme for each month, preferably around a holiday. For November, you’ll want to plan a Thanksgiving theme. For December, the Winter Holidays, for January New Years and so on. But be creative, not generic or cliche. Generic would be “Thanksgiving Specials at ABC Dermatology,” and cliche would be “New Year, New You at XYZ Plastic Surgery.”
- Plan your content through the end of the year, and assign duties to different staffers and vendors. This should include social media posts, blog content, and newsletters. Be sure to include your practice’s personality, such as photos of holiday decorations around the office, pictures of holiday parties and team building meetings.
- Plan specials and/or seasonal tips surrounding each theme to include in social media and your newsletter. Keep your specials simple and include clear calls-to-action.
- Use a system that everyone can access and track deliverables. Try Google Apps and create a spreadsheet to track themes, content and specials; share access and edit rights with key staff members and vendors to help keep track of progress.
Google Apps for Business: Use to collaborate with your team on marketing themes, specials and more.
Free Professional Images: Find photos and graphics that you can legally use for free. These images are all in the public domain and are free to use for commercial purposes.
If you and your staff don’t have the time and/or skills necessary to manage your holiday marketing needs, then contact us at Total Social Solutions and speak with one of our experienced aesthetic medical marketers about hiring our team to manage your online marketing needs, including:
- enhancing and executing your social media strategy;
- utilizing your email list for better conversion;
- improving your search engine rankings through SEO (search engine optimization) and blogging;
- video marketing;
- …and more!