The right content to post on social media

We hear the question often: “What should I post on my social media spaces?” We’ve often referenced the Social 80/20 in the past. To recap:  You should be posting at least 80% content that is fun, social, interesting, and is not a pitch for your business.  The remaining 20% may be reserved to asking for […]

Posting puppies: How to fit in and influence people

Being successful anywhere is about knowing your audience. You usually can’t walk into a five-star steakhouse in sandals and your bikini top, and you usually don’t show up to a nice conference in overalls and a baseball cap. For the same reasons, you can’t expect to be successful on social media if you don’t make […]

Let’s Get Connected!

captcha