We hear the question often:

“What should I post on my social media spaces?”

We’ve often referenced the Social 80/20 in the past. To recap:  You should be posting at least 80% content that is fun, social, interesting, and is not a pitch for your business.  The remaining 20% may be reserved to asking for appointments and showcasing deals.

If you’re already a client of ours, you’re in luck. We’re already posting plenty of the right content for you. You’re already getting:

  • Fun, well-written content about general health and wellness
  • Compelling, legally licensed imagery
  • Well-written promotions that are proven to “make the phones ring”

Do you want to do more?  Here are some great ideas of things you can do easily, from the office, that will add to the excellent content you’re getting from us:

  • Post pictures of your office staff (If it’s on Facebook, make sure you “tag” them).
  • Beautiful or favorite scenes from your neighborhood. If you have a favorite lunch spot, or a scenic park nearby, then post pictures of them.
  • Babies and puppies.  If one of the office team has a young child, or a particularly photogenic pet, then feel free to post those pictures with an appropriate fun caption on your social spaces.  It will lend your office personality.

It’s Halloween season right now.  Surely you can come up with some local imagery that would be fun for your social spaces.

It’s very important to manage your social community with professional leadership and great general health and wellness advice.  If you can find the time, you’ll also benefit from putting a little personality into your posts.  Feel free to sprinkle a little personality and local flair on top of the content we’re already putting together for you.

 Learn more about the Social 80/20 Rule in the video below:

If you’re not a client of ours, then please contact us and let’s talk about how we can help deliver more appointments and referrals to your practice.


Leave a Reply

Make sure you enter the(*)required information where indicate.HTML code is not allowed

Let’s Get Connected!

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.