Having an effective digital marketing strategy is important for just about any professional in today’s world of ubiquitous internet access — but it’s especially crucial when trying to promote your aesthetic medical practice. One of the best ways for a medical aesthetics practice to accomplish this is through Google My Business.
In a recent article published in Currents, the members-only magazine by The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS), Total Social Solutions’s owner Jennifer Kilkenny laid out why practices should focus on Google My Business to establish a positive online reputation and enhance search engine optimization.
Why is Google My Business Important for Aesthetics Practices?
In the ASDS article, Jennifer laid out why prioritizing Google My Business (GMB) is essential if you want to increase visibility and reach more potential patients in a local market, explaining:
- What is Google My Business?
- What are its benefits for dermatologists and aesthetic medical practices?
- What should you include in your GMB profile?
- How to optimize your profile for maximum exposure
- Tips for responding to reviews
- Why you should use your GMB to give patients directions to your practice
- How you can educate patients using GMB
Read the full article here: Currents_2023-2_DigitalMarketing_RePrint
Need Help With GMB For Your Medical Aesthetics Practice?
Contact us for a free discovery session. Our team of aesthetic medical marketing experts is here to help you level up your digital marketing strategy and reach more people who are actively looking for your medical and aesthetic services.